Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recipes 3-19

You all most likely noticed that there was no post last week. I was on spring break and took the time to do some room rearranging and painting in my home and was very fly by the seat of my pants when it came to meal planning. We had also been out of town a few days in there as well so I was hard to have shopped and come up with a plan, since we weren't on any real schedule..

So this week I am a bit late getting out this week's menu and I apologize!

Monday--Vegetable soup (this is actually more like--left over soup)
Tuesday--I came across these chicken breadings called "Fresh Take" by Kraft and I am using the Chili Lime Monterrey Jack coating---good but a bit salty. We ate this with yukon gold potatoes and steam in the bag corn
Wednesday---Pork Chops on the grill with baby lettuce salad
Thursday---Fish/breaded shrimp tacos
Friday---unstuffed pepper soup

No comments:

Post a Comment