Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 13 meal ideas

ACK!  I have been VERY LAX in my postings.  And thus,  for awhile, quite unorganized in my meal planning.  November and December are terribly busy months for me as a music teacher! 

Since the turn of the new year we have been MUCH better at planning.  Therefore I will share with you our past month's menu.

Once again I cheat and use pre-made crusts by Schwan's for pizzas.  One meal calls for crescent rolls etc.  Also earlier this fall we were very fortunate to buy farm-raised beef.  This time about 100 lbs of hamburger.

So here it is:

Week One:  Beef Stir Fry (recipe from Cooking Light Magazine--amazing!)
                   Chicken Enchiladas (recipe from Daisy Sour Cream---once again amazing!)
                    Noodle Bowl (Racheal Ray recipe---also earlier in my blog)
                   Fish Tacos (look back at earlier posts for my recipe)
                  Homemade Pizza

Week Two:  Minnestrone
                    Taco Roll  (uses crescent rolls in a wreath pattern you can Google it)
                   Steaks, sweet potato fries and veggies
                   Pork tenderloin, potatoes veggie
                   Sandwiches (we were on the road that night)

Week three:  Spaghetti (a staple at our house)
                     Peanut Chicken
                     Chef Salads
                     Fish sticks and Chicken nuggets (Daddy cooked that night)
                     Deli sandwiches

Week four:  Sloppy Joes (I make mine from scratch) and avacado salad (earlier in my blog)
                   Pork Chops, hash browns and veg (broccoli)
                   Salmon, rice (I add sliced almonds, sliced fresh mushrooms, sliced scallions and craisins       to                                                     mine)
                   Lasagna (frozen pre-made)  I use the delay bake on my oven....
                    Friday? Nothing planned yet---

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment