Well, the weather is getting cooler outside and warmer inside with this week's menu. This week is a super busy one and I am using a lot more convenience foods than I normally do.
Monday: Taco casserole
Tuesday: Breaded Chicken (using Fresh Take breading)
Wednesday: Wild Rice soup (bear creek brand) adding my own leftover chicken
Thursday: Lasagna (stouffer's brand)
Friday: we are eating out!!!!
Shopping List:
Produce: Salad (for Tuesday to go with chicken), onion, tortilla curls (in the salad toppings area by the croutons)
Canned aisle: Bear creek band wild rice soup, enchilada sauce- mild, canned diced tomatoes, black beans
General Groc: Pasta of your choice (I am using rotini)
Meat: chicken breasts (bread a few, cook two off for the soup), 1 lb hamburger
Dairy: Fresh Take brand breading, cheese (shredded Mexican)
Frozen: Stouffer's (or other brand frozen lasagna)
Taco Casserole recipe:
Brown hamburger with 1 small diced onion, meanwhile, prepare pasta to package directions.
I season my hamburger with salt, pepper, chili pepper, and Tastefully Simple's fiesta seasoning. Drain grease
Add to hamburger--black beans (drained and rinsed), 1 canned diced tomatoes juice and all, add the cooked and drained noodles, and the enchilada sauce mix together. Put in an oven safe dish. Cover with cheese and tortilla curls. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
Everything else is pretty self explanatory. Have a great week!
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment