Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shopping list for 1-9-12

Po' boy tacos

ready to heat breaded shrimp (I have Sea Pak Brand)--You could also use fish sticks we do it all the time
tortillas
ready made coleslaw
prepared coleslaw dressing, however I make my own from:
Miracle whip style salad dressing, a shot of apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar (or splenda) to taste, garlic powder to taste.
scallions and green pepper to chop and add to the coleslaw
(I cut up about 3 scallions and 1/3 of a big bell pepper)
I use about 1/2 bag of the cole slaw.

load up the tortillas and enjoy!

Spaghetti-

I do make my own sauce--1 lb ital sausage, one can of diced tomatoes and one can of tomato sauce and I season with basil, garlic (fresh and powder), thyme, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. I brown my Italian sausage (or hamburger if that is what I have on hand) with diced onion and diced bell pepper and sliced mushroom.

I use corn spaghetti.

Basil pasta-

I saute mushrooms, grape tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and this time I am going to use faux crab (Louis Kemp)
and prepared basil sauce from the grocery store (back in the area by the cheese and yogurt sometimes found up by the special cheeses in the deli section)

Most likely will use corn spaghetti again

chicken salad--

if its nice enough I will grill the chicken outside, if not, I will cook two breasts on the stove and cut and serve on salad. For my salad I buy the prepared Organic salad in the clamshells and add tomatos and tons of stuff so whatever you like on salads knock yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment