Monday--We are going out Mom and Dad ONLY Kids--chicken nuggets at home with baby sitter.
Tuesday--Salads!
Wednesday--Frozen Lasagna
Thursday--Cashew Ranch Chicken+ Served with steamed veg and pasta
Friday--WE have family fun night (school carnival)! So we are going to eat sandwiches on the way!
+ Cashew Ranch Chicken
Skinless boneless chicken breasts. (2 and then cut them in half the long way so basically you make cutlets you could cut them in half again depending on the size)
1 egg
1 cup or so of cashews (I get the snack size can in the snack aisle I use perhaps 3/4 of the can?)
I take the cashews and whir them in a coffee grinder and so they are coarsely ground
1 ranch dressing packet mix it with the nuts
dredge the chicken breast in the egg and then into the nut mixture.
I then put them in a pan that is oven safe. I coat the bottom of the pan with EVOO and then cook them through in the oven at 350. Depending on the thickness I start checking the temp at about 20 minutes in.
No comments:
Post a Comment